The College of Business and Accountancy envisions its graduates as leaders and active agents in nation building by entrepreneurship and by honest, dedicated service in government and private entities, contributing to the improvement of the quality of life of the Filipino, and responsive to the demands of global business environment.
The benefits of quality and excellent business and accountancy education shall be made accessible to the youth through the provision of rich and diverse curricular programs and alternative learning systems that will transform individuals into competent professionals, empowered leaders, and proactive managers and entrepreneurs possessing the ideals of competence, integrity, and moral and social responsibility.
STUDENT CAPABILITY BUILDING
1. Prepare students for gainful employment within the framework of national and international development goals whether in the government or industry, or engaging in business by themselves.
2. Equip students with leadership and entrepreneurial skills enabling them to contribute towards socio-economic growth in their respective communities, the Bicol region and the country.
3. Prepare accountancy students into becoming certified Public Accountants possessing the competence, integrity and objectivity required of the profession.
4. Sustain a culture of excellence in instruction within continual improvement of programs, services and facilities, and enhancement of capabilities of the faculty.
5. Engage in productive research to improve the programs and services of the University, and to help address the development needs of the Bicol region.
6. Build linkages and partnerships with various sectors, both locally and internationally, for institutional and community development.
TOTAL QUALITY MANAGEMENT
7. Exercise continuous quality improvement in all aspects of program management