The ETEEAP is an alternative education delivery mode which promotes access to continuing quality higher education of Filipinos through an effective system of academic equivalency and accreditation of prior learning from relevant work experiences and formal and non-formal training to enable individuals to graduate from an academic degree such that they become empowered, self-reliant, economically self-sufficient and globally competitive.
The program specifically aims to accredit and assess prior non-formal/informal learning of individuals towards the granting of equivalency certificate or diploma in BSBA with the following policies:
- Ensuring the highest standards of quality that are acceptable to employers and academe.
- Non-discrimination in the entry to the program of participants.
- Fairness, creativity, and appropriateness of the assessment process.
- Adherence to the highest principles of integrity and excellence.
- Partnership with the industry and professional associations.
- Promotion of career guidance, self-evaluation and further competency enhancement.
BACHELOR OF SCIENCE IN ENTERPRENEURSHIP
This program aims to direct students and graduates towards self-employment through the establishment of new enterprises, creation of new jobs, and generating of sales and revenues with understanding and appreciation of professional responsibility and social commitment.
Specifically, the program aims to guide students through a one-on-one monitoring in:
- Identifying business opportunities;
- Planning for the business along the aspects of marketing, production and operations, financing, organizational structure and human resources, and social responsiveness;
- Implementation of the business plan during their fourth year, so that when they graduate, they will have started their own respective businesses which they will continue to nurture and develop.
The program also aims to expose students to simulated settings and experiences related to operating one’s business through a business incubation facility.
BACHELOR OF SCIENCE IN HOTEL AND RESTAURANT MANAGEMNET (BSHRM)
The BSHRM program aims to produce graduates for the tourism industry who will not only survive but also thrive in a borderless economy. The program emphasizes skills and competencies instead of just managerial theory.
The specific objectives of the program are:
- Prepare students to pursue careers in the hospitality industry particularly in the hotel and restaurant industry, along the areas of food and beverage, front office, and housekeeping operations.
- Develop students’ competencies along the aspects of resources, international relations, information, systems, and technology.
- Develop students’ basic skills, thinking skills and personal qualities necessary in the operation of hotels and restaurants.