The College of Engineering and Architecture has been in existence for about fifty-eight (58) successful years since its establishment in 1954, barely six (6) years after the University of Nueva Caceres was founded in 1948.
The continued success of the college could very well be attributed on one way or another to the administration which handles and manages it.
The Deans who previously seated in office since the establishment of the college in 1954 until the present would sum up to seven (7) commendable engineers including the present one.
Human resource development of empowered professionals for the global economy, techno-based environment, corporate responsibility, and sustainable development.
The School of Graduate Studies of the University of Nueva Caceres commits itself to provide leader-managers and professionals with quality, responsive, relevant, techno- and competency-based multi-disciplinary academic programs enriched with research, extension and respect for the cultural heritage of the Bicolanos and the Filipino as a whole.
The School of Graduate Studies aims to develop empowered, entrepreneurial, ethical, environment friendly and socially responsible professionals for the global and techno-based economy and in the sustainability of resources for the future generations.
- To ensure quality and excellent instruction through the accreditation of the curricular programs;
- To formulate and evaluate periodically curricular offerings for relevance and responsiveness to the dynamic environment;
- To establish strong research culture and expand services to the communities;
- To undertake collaborative partnerships, networks and linkage with other organizations and agencies;
- To upgrade and maintain state of the art classrooms and library;
- To provide comprehensive and continuing programs for faculty, staff, and student development.
- Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering founded in 1959
- Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering founded in 1973
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering founded in 1998
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Engineering founded in 2000
- Bachelor of Science in Electronics Engineering founded in 2001
- Bachelor of Science in Architecture founded in 2004
Dean’s Office 472-6100 loc 28
UNC Registrar’s Office 472-6100 loc 33
Adminssion Office 472-6100 loc 49
Testing Office 472-6100 loc 27
Official Facebook page of UNC-College of Engineering & Architecture