COLLEGE OF ARTS AND SCIENCES
The College of Arts and Sciences is a dynamic and proactive provider of foundation courses that will develop academicians, researchers and responsible leaders and citizens through quality education.
The College acts as catalyst of development in the pursuit of quality education across the humanities, the arts, and the sciences.
To provide a balanced and integrated intellectual, moral, and social development of students through a program of studies in humanities, communications, and natural sciences.
- As a service college, to provide foundation and preparatory courses, responsive to local, regional, national, and global development goals.
- To develop intellectual discipline, sound thinking, and critical judgment toward enlightened citizenry, responsive to the needs of the community.
- To strengthen moral and spiritual values and sense of responsibility towards the protection of the environment based on truth, freedom, and justice.
- To preserve and promote Filipino culture, particularly Bicol culture, through communication skills, proper appreciation of the arts, and historical heritage.
- To enhance scientific inquiry through the use of technology for professional competence.
- To infuse empathy and dedication to community outreach programs and promote a continuing concern for the solution of societal problems.