|Graduate School History and Its Responsiveness|
|Mission Statement of the University|
|Philosophy and Objectives|
|Vision, Mission, Goal, and Objectives|
|Specific Program Objectives|
|Faculty of Instructions|
|News and Events|
The school of graduate studies leads in graduate’s education, developing professional and leaders in all sectors of society for regional, national and global competitiveness.
The school of graduate studies commits itself to pursue relevant and appropriate academic programs and researches for global response as well as extension services for the development of competent and ethical professionals who will provide meaningful leadership.
The School of Graduate Studies aims to develop high caliber students fully equipped for leadership functions and productive work in disciplines of Teacher Education; Language and Special Education; Educational and Behavioral Management; Business and Public Administration; Environmental, Physical and Library Sciences.
- To produce empowered individuals who are effective instruments of inquiry and change.
- To broaden one’s role in the conservation or preservation, development or enrichment and transmission of our natural resources and national legacies;
- To sharpen knowledge and strengthen appreciation of our historical, literary and cultural heritage, thus clarify and enhance national unity through diversities;
- To upgrade personal and professional competence for global competitiveness in teaching, management, administration or governance of various types of organizations; and
- To evolve a research culture attuned to the development goals of the region and the country through faculty and students equipped with research capabilities and skilled in the use of technology and to enhance the production/publication of scholarly and globally competitive researches.