|Graduate School History and Its Responsiveness|
|Mission Statement of the University|
|Philosophy and Objectives|
|Vision, Mission, Goal, and Objectives|
|Specific Program Objectives|
|Faculty of Instructions|
|News and Events|
Philosophy and Objectives
The University of Nueva Caceres is dedicated to the pursuit of Truth, Wisdom and Knowledge for the service of God, country and humanity.
It believes that the quest for these ideals is the very purpose of man, who was made distinct by his gift of reason and capacity for restless inquiry.
It believes that the pursuit of these ideals when made in the spirit of service is among the noblest undertaking in life.
The School Motto is: “Non Scholae Sed Vitae” (Not of School But of Life).
1. To imbue students with the highest ideas of life.
2. To help them to develop as free men ; and
3. Top prepare them for responsible citizenship, for enlightened leadership in the arts, sciences and profession as they meet the demands of global competitiveness.
- To contribute to contribute to the extension of human knowledge through research and technology having always in mind the developmental goals of the community and the nation;
- To foster among its students an abiding desire to serve to their community and nation as it trains them foe leadership;
- To stress the worth of moral and spiritual values as guides for personal action and foundations of national greatness and
- To acquaint the student with the toil achievements of the past, guide them in appreciating the need to preserve human culture and civilization, and make them conscious of their obligation to the future.