|College of Nursing|
Welcome to College of Nursing Department!
A new breed of nurses determined to continue the tradition of excellence, imbued with the virtues of integrity, respect for persons, justice and solidarity as they effectively respond to changing health care needs of the society and the world.
As a college, our task is to provide excellent, relevant, and quality nursing education that will dynamically mold our graduates for professional development and global competitiveness.
To develop quality graduate nurses who are competent, dedicated, and deeply committed to the service of God, country, and humanity.
- To provide a holistic and integrated understanding, appreciation, and acceptance of self and others as unique persons imbued with worth and dignity.
- To develop compassionate and person-oriented values towards conscientious, responsive and responsible nursing care and service.
- To fully equip the students with adequate skills, knowledge, attitudes, and values for the promotion of health and life, prevention of illness, alleviation of human suffering and restoration of health.
- To develop critical thinking and sound decision-making in analyzing and acting on varied clinical and non-clinical situations.
- To respond to local and international demand for nurses who are efficient, effective and trustworthy in the practice of the profession.
Tel. Numbers: (0 54) 473-60-11 or 811-6100 local 120