Early Childhood Education
At the University of Nueva Caceres, we provide quality elementary education to the Bicolano youth. We foster a holistic, conducive learning environment to boost both the academic and personal development of our pupils, helping them become responsible, empowered young individuals.
At the University of Nueva Caceres Elementary Department, we commit ourselves to:
- Providing rich, varied, and practical experiences that will hasten the development of the students’ communication and thinking skills;
- Equipping pupils with the skills needed to make sound decisions and to become responsible for preserving and protecting Mother Earth; and
- Promoting love for work and productivity
Every day, we strive to fulfill our goals for our students through a well-balanced academic program. Following the K-12 program, our grade school curricula enable students to develop mastery of concepts and skills and prepare themselves for secondary education.
The Elementary Department commits itself to:
1. Provide rich, varied and practical experiences that will hasten the development of their communicative and thinking skills.
2. Foster a wholesome and conducive learning environment.
3. Equip the pupils with the skill in making sound decisions and become responsible for preserving and protecting mother earth.
4. Promote the development of love for work and productivity.
The University of Nueva Caceres Elementary Department endeavors to empower its graduates through the development of their communicative skills, nurture the development of their IQ and EQ to the fullest, solve problems utilizing critical, analytical and creative thinking skills, and acquire technical skills and become
VIVIAN B. FORTUNO, EdD
JANETTE B. SOLA
PERLFRANCE A. BAYOBO
JOBELLE D. LERIT
LORRAINE MARIE D. OAFERINA
KAREN IMEE B. BIGAY
HARLYN G. PERIA
JENALYN N. SAN JOSE
JENO P. GUINOO
MARIANNE CONSUELO O. DE VILLA
GERLIE G. ENCISO
BORIS VICTOR M. ESPINILI
ROSEMARIE A. DELLORO
ANJENETTE I. SEDIÑO
RECHILDA D. GUISIC
MARIA FILIPINAS M. ZARDILLA
RUBIESAHN P. BAAL
MARITES A. TADAY
MA. FLORA R. CALONGUI
LEZITTE ANN R. REGIDOR
WARNER V. LANGITAN
ANGELYN C. MONTAÑEZ
DULCE CORAZON V. LLANETA
1. Birth Certificate (Authenticated by PSA)
2. 2x2 and 1x1 pictures with white background (2pcs each)