Frequently Asked Questions
MS. JANET CANTOR
MR. NOEL GUTIERREZ
MR. EMMAN TEJADA
MS. MARICHU CEZAR
MS. ANGIE AMARO
MR. KIER MANALASTAS
MR. MARK RUSTIA
0930-4446-526/0963 2015 619
MR. MIEL REGANIT
ENROLLMENT COUNSELORS DIRECTORY
Senior High School Department
School of Law
0998 176 0529
School of Graduate Studies
College of Engineering and Architecture
College of Education
College of Arts and Science
College of Criminology
College of Nursing
0963 503 6618/09469818791
Caregiving NC II
College of Business and Accountancy
College of Computer Studies
Colleges, School of Graduate Studies and School of Law
Enrollment : May 16-Jun 11
Classes Start : Jun 21, 2021
1st SEMESTER 2021-2022
Early Enrollment : Jun 14-Jun 30
Regular Enrollment : Jul 1-Aug 1
Classes Start : Aug 2, 2021
Elementary, Junior and Senior High School
School Year 2021-2022
Early Enrollment : May 16-Jun 30
Regular Enrollment : Jul 1-Aug 15
Classes Start : Aug 16, 2021
1) Flexi Tech also called online learning modality or flexible tech-driven modality is the best option for students with stable internet connection. This uses interactive learning sessions through online platforms like learning management system as the virtual classroom.
2) Flexi Kit or modular learning modality is the best option for students with limited or no internet connection. For basic education, a tablet with stored RED Learning Kit serves as the student learning guide, combined with periodic consultation with teachers. For college, printed modules are being delivered to students.
Step 1: Fill out the online application form
Get started by completely filling out the online application form. Makikita mo ito when you go to the official UNC website, click ‘Join UNC’ from the main tabs, and choose the ‘Freshmen/Readmission/Transferees’ from the dropdown menu. Or you can simply scroll through the front page and click on the ‘Apply Now!’ button.
Some important reminders:
- At this point of the application, you’ll only be asked basic questions about your student information, previous school, and some family information. That’s it!
- Once you submit the form, a pre-registration number will be sent to your email address. Take note of this since gagamitin mo ito sa buong enrollment process.
- Once your application has been approved via email, pwede ka nang magbayad ng optional reservation fee to secure your enrollment slot. In the same email, you’ll be redirected to the UNC online enrollment system (OES) page para kumpletuhin ang online enrollment mo. This is where you can do Steps 2 to 5!
Step 2: Choose subjects
Once you’re done with Step 1, your enrollment process gets a whole lot easier. Kung incoming freshman, first-year transferee or re-enrollee ka, pwede ka nang pumili ng mga subjects na gusto mong kunin based on the available course offerings. Take note that only subjects available for your block will appear!
Step 3: Reserve classes
Not sure yet with your final subject lineup for the sem? Okay lang yan. Reserve mo muna… but not for too long. According to UNC policy, meron kang at least 3 days to keep your reserved schedules and finalize your classes. Do it asap!
Step 4: Pay your fees
After finalizing your list of classes, pwede ka nang magbayad ng matriculation fees mo. UNC makes this step easy, safe, and convenient with a wide range of payment options to choose from! Bukod sa pagbabayad onsite sa teller’s office, you can also try:
- BPI Online
- Bayad Center
- Bank transfers (China Bank, Metrobank, BDO, BPI, RCBC)
Pro-tip: The school recommends paying via ECPay since pwede mo itong magamit directly sa enrollment confirmation page. Less extra steps, more seamless experience!
Step 5: Secure printout
When you’re all set and done with payment and final class schedule for the sem, pwede mo nang makuha ang Certificate of Matriculation mo from the UNC OES portal. Just select the ‘Printout’ tab and then click the ‘Secure Official Printout’ button. This paper officially makes you an enrolled UNC student for 1st sem, S.Y. 2021-2022. Congrats!
UNC offers different modes of payment for your convenience! It can be made not only through on-site campus transactions but also through mobile banking and transfers, bayad/collection centers, and banks.
ECPay – this payment option can be accessed in the enrollment confirmation page
- Payment Mobile Apps
BPI Online Bills Payment
GCash Bills Payment
- Payment Centers
CHINA BANK Account No. -- 262-083-911-2
METRO BANK Account No. -- 247 324751104-1
BDO Account No. -- 005978012226
BPI Account No. -- 3923-0524-28
RCBC Account No. -- 001390800114
Follow this simple steps to pay your tuition fee using the GCash App.
1. Open GCash APP
2. Choose Pay Bills
3. Under Biller Categories, choose Schools
4. Choose University of Nueva Caceres from the list of schools that will appear on the screen.
5. Fill-out the needed info and proceed with payment. P20 charge will be added on top of the amount entered for payment.
To claim your UNC Student Email Address, please go to this link: https://bit.ly/
A. Accessing your account using a Web Browser:
1. Open a Web Browser e.g. Mozilla, IE, Firefox, or Safari (for Apple products)
2. In the URL Field type http://www.gmail.com, then in the GMAIL Page, in the Username field, type your email address. Example Username: [email protected]
3. Then, in the Password field, type your STUDENT ID, then click NEXT. Example Password: YYYYMMDD (Birthdate)
B. Accessing Using Mobile App
1. Open Gmail App
2. Add the email address
3. Skip Android device Policy
4. Install Google Device Policy
5. Skip Work Profile
6. Set the PIN/Security
7. Then Go back to Gmail App, then click the email address you have added and enter your password
C. Changing your password:
1. Click the UNC Logo at the upper left corner of the page.
2. Click Manage your Google Account
3. Click on Security, then to proceed.
4. Type your existing password for verification, then Type the NEW PASSWORD
For Visual Guide Click Here
Step 1: Login to your G-Suite Email Account by entering your email address as username, then Next for password.
Step 2: Click on your Profile Photo (upper right part of the screen) and Click “MANAGE YOUR ACCOUNT”
Step 3: Click the “SECURITY BUTTON” and “RECOVERY PHONE” or ”RECOVERY EMAIL”
Step 4: Input your G Suite Email Password, then click “NEXT”.
Step 4.1 (Email): Click the “ADD RECOVERY EMAIL” button, then type your other email and “DONE” button.
Step 4.2 (Phone): Click the “ADD RECOVERY PHONE” button.
Step 5: Key in your active phone number then click “NEXT"
Step 6: To verify if it is your active number, click “GET CODE"
Step 7: Check your phone. You will receive a verification via SMS.
Step 8: Enter the verification code sent to your phone and click “VERIFY”.
Step 9: After verification, your phone number will be added for recovery.
For Visual Guide Click Here
Lost or Forgot Password?
You don’t need to request or report your G Suite Email password to the ICT office. Just click “Forgot Password?” in the Gmail login page, and you will receive a verification code through your recovery mobile phone or email to verify if it’s really you who are trying to access your account.