Who to call?
You may contact:
UNC MEDICAL AND TELEHEALTH SERVICES:
24/7 Hotline at (02) 7798-8000 (landline)
Mobile- 79880 (free call for Globe/TM only)
2. University Clinic
DR. LUNINGNING A. LUCIANO
Director Health Services
Have you had contact with a person known to have COVID19, or do you live or have recently travelled in a place where COVID19 is spreading?
- Contact UNC Medical Team or contact directly your barangay or LGU and follow their protocol.
- The UNC Medical Team will give proper referral to BMC or to the nearest identified hospital.
- If not, they will recommend proper medication for your symptoms.
- Stay home and do self-quarantine.
Who are considered PUM and PUI?
- Who are considered Persons Under Monitoring (PUM)?
- Persons who have recently travelled to areas with confirmed cases of COVID-19 within the last 14 days, but with no respiratory symptoms and fever.
- Persons with exposure to a person under investigation (PUI).
- Who are considered Persons Under Investigation (PUI)?
- Persons who traveled to areas with confirmed COVID-19 cases within the last 14 days.
- Persons with exposure to COVID-19 through travels or through close contact with a confirmed case.
- Persons showing respiratory symptoms and/or fever.
*PUI should seek consultation with University Health Personnel or to the nearest health facility for further investigation.
What to do when you are in home self quarantine?
- Home Self-Quarantine Instructions:
1. Stay at home except when getting medical care.
2. Separate yourself from other people in your home.
3. Avoid sharing household items.
4. Cover your cough and sneezes with tissue.
5. Wear face mask with the colored side facing outward.
6. Monitor your symptoms.
How to protect yourself from COVID-19
- Observe proper hand hygiene
- Practice good cough etiquette
- Wear face mask properly
- Respect personal space
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after blowing your nose, coughing or sneezing; going to the bathroom; and before eating or preparing food.
- Wash your hands with soap and water after contact with pets
- Wash your hands after handling things such as door knobs and table tops.
- Avoid eating raw or improperly cooked animal products.
- Keep your gadgets and personal items clean
- Boost your immune system by eating balanced diet, getting enough sleep and exercise.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Stay home when you are sick.