UNC Partner Affiliate Program
Affiliate marketing is a type of performance-based marketing in which a business rewards one or more affiliates for each visitor or customer brought by the affiliate's own marketing efforts. The idea behind it is that you promote other people’s products, often through an affiliate network, earning a commission if people actually end up buying thanks to their marketing. It’s based on revenue sharing. If you have a product and want to sell more, you can offer promoters a financial incentive through an affiliate program. If you have no product and want to make money, then you can promote a product that you feel has value and earn an income from it as an affiliate marketer. It is a win-win situation for both parties.
Qualification of the Affiliate Marketers
The Affiliate- applicant must possess the following qualifications:
- Must have a fast internet connection.
- Or any gadget that can be used as an Affiliate Marketer of UNC.
- At least 18 years of age and not more than 35 years.
- Neat, good looking and can project the corporate image of the school.
Applicants must have knowledge in:
- Communication: Strong communication skills are the foundation of building meaningful relationships with clients. This ability is needed when it comes to interacting on emails or social media.
- Prospecting: For prospecting to be effective, the Affiliate knows how to identify the target market.
- Social Selling: The Affiliate should need to know the latest on social media trends, the basics of using major networks, like FB, YouTube, Digital etc.
- Presentation Skill: Must focus on the buyer’s needs. Knows how to answer questions from clients about products and services of the university.
By participating in the UNC Affiliate Program (“Program”), you agree with the terms and policies set forth in the agreement (“Agreement”) below. Please read the entire Agreement. It is a legal agreement between you and UNC. By submitting the online application, you are agreeing that you have read and understand the terms and policies of this Agreement, and that, if UNC accepts your application, you agree to be legally responsible for each and every term and policy.
Your participation in the Program is solely for the purpose of legally advertising UNC to receive a commission on products purchased by your referrals.
This Agreement begins when UNC accepts you into the Program and will end when your participation is terminated.
UNC may change the Program or this Agreement at any time without notice. If any change to the Program or the Agreement is unacceptable to you, your only choice is to terminate your participation. Your continuing participation in the Program will constitute your acceptance of any change.
You or UNC may suspend or terminate your participation in the Program at any time for any reason. You are only eligible to earn commissions while you are participating in the Program in accordance with the terms of this Agreement.
UNC will attribute referrals to you based on a tracking code (campaign hashcode) that will be given to you once to have all the necessary qualifications and requirements.
Your referrals must complete the whole enrollment funnel before it can be considered as a successful referrals. All data that will be generated is UNC Property.
Affiliate program rewards will be flat rate and will depend if the affiliate successfully secured a student to enroll. Rewards can be in monetary/non monetary or a discount if the affiliate has a child or relative limited only to the 1st degree of affinity and consanguinity.
Monetary - P 1,000.00 for every successful transaction.
Discounts - 5% tuition fee discount one time availment only valid up to 3 relatives.
The tools, products, and creative assets (collectively “Assets”) that UNC provides to you include valuable information vital to the success of the Program, including a tracking code that UNC uses to attribute referrals to you.
UNC grants to you a nonexclusive, nontransferable license (“License”) to use Assets as specified under the terms and policies of this Agreement. The term of the License shall expire upon your departure from the Program or termination of this Agreement.
You will use the Assets as UNC instructs:
1) You agree that you will not corrupt, modify, or disable the tracking functionality in the Assets.
2) You will not alter, add to, subtract from, or otherwise modify the Assets as UNC provides them unless you obtain prior written consent from UNC.
3) You may only use the Assets for the purpose of promoting UNC and its products.
4) UNC retains all rights, ownership, and interest in the Assets, and in any copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property in the Assets. Nothing in this Agreement shall be construed to grant you any rights, ownership, or interest in the Assets, or in the underlying intellectual property, other than the License to use Assets as granted in this Agreement.
5) You will not make any claim to ownership of the Assets, or of the copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property therein.
6) You will not publish or otherwise distribute any other advertising materials that reference UNC unless UNC gives prior written consent to the distribution of such materials.
Under no circumstances shall you send commercial electronic mail messages as defined in the Federal spam law, CAN-SPAM Act of 2003 (“Act”), with respect to the UNC affiliate program.
UNC reserves the right to collect, withhold, or cancel any and all compensation related to commercial electronic mail messages you send.
You may send transactional or relationship messages as defined in the Act.
UNC permits you to promote offers on Facebook, Twitter, blogs, discussion forums, and other social media following these general guidelines:
1) You ARE ALLOWED to post your affiliate links on your own social media.
2) You ARE PROHIBITED from posting your affiliate links on the social media of UNC.
You shall not purchase keywords, domain names, advertising, search terms, adwords, or any other identifiers that include the word “UNC,” the names of UNC products or services, or any variations or misspellings thereof.
Specifically, this policy prohibits you from:
1) Bidding on “UNC” and any keyword string that includes this term, such as “UNC” or “UNC supplements” or “UNC coupons” or “UNC promotions”;
2) Purchasing domain names based on “UNC” or variations, such as “UNCNootropics.com”, “www.UNC-review.org”.
This Agreement shall not be construed to create any employment relationship, agency relationship, or partnership between you and UNC. You will provide services for UNC as an independent contractor. You will have no authority to bind UNC into any agreement, nor will you be considered an agent of UNC in any respect.
UNC will not be responsible for any taxes that you owe arising out of your relationship with UNC as set forth in this Agreement. UNC will not withhold any taxes from the commissions paid to you.
You shall include a disclosure statement within any and all pages or posts where you use affiliate links in an endorsement or review, and where it is not clear that the link is a paid advertisement. This disclosure statement should be clear and concise, stating that UNC is compensating you for your review or endorsement.
UNC makes no express or implied warranties or representations with respect to the Program.
UNC makes no representation that the operation of the Program will be uninterrupted or error-free, and UNC will not be liable for the consequences of any interruptions or errors.
You represent and warrant the following:
1) You have the legal authority to enter into this Agreement and to be bound to the terms and policies set forth in this Agreement.
2) Your website does not contain any materials that are:
(a) Unlawful or solicitous of behavior that is unlawful in the Philippines;
(b) Unlawful or solicitous of behavior that is unlawful in the geographic area from which you operate.
3) You have obtained any necessary clearances, licenses, or other permission for any intellectual property used on your website. Nothing on your website infringes upon the intellectual property rights of any person or entity. No person or entity has brought or threatened an action claiming such infringement, nor do you have any reason to believe that any person or entity will bring or threaten such a claim in the future.
4) You do not compete with UNC. You are not an employee, agent, or partner with any person or company that competes with UNC. You may be an affiliate with or an independent contractor to persons or companies that compete with UNC.
You will indemnify and hold harmless UNC from any claim, damage, lawsuit, action, complaint, or other costs arising out of any breach of your warranties set forth above. You will also indemnify and hold harmless UNC for any damage, loss, or other cost arising out of your use or misuse of the Assets.
Any information that you are exposed to by virtue of your relationship with UNC under these terms and policies, which information is not available to the general public, shall be considered to be confidential company information. You may not disclose any confidential company information to any person or entity, except where compelled by law, unless you obtain prior written consent for such disclosure from UNC.
UNC will not be liable for any loss of profits or costs, or for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages, including costs associated with the procurement of substitute goods or services (whether UNC was or should have been aware or advised of the possibility of such damage), arising out of or associated with any loss, suspension, or interruption of service, termination of this Agreement, use or misuse of the Assets, or other performance of services under this Agreement.