The UNC Health Services Department with its Medical and Dental Clinic promotes Health and Wellness of the students and employees of the University. It handles all illnesses and all the health concerns of the students and employees. We provide medical and dental support to attain their academic excellence, aspiring for a healthy life in a safe and healthy environment.
We provide medical support to the students in achieving academic excellence through a healthy environment for a better tomorrow.
Empowering the students and employees to stay healthy and passionately guide them to leverage their potential and aspire for
To administer Medical and Dental services to students and employees of the university.
To promote and maintain health and wellness of the university
To participate in university outreach programs like Medical – Dental Mission
SERVICES or PROGRAMS
- Annual Physical-Dental Examinations of the Elementary, Junior High School, Senior High School and College Freshmen Student
- Management of Medical and Dental Complaints of Students
- Promotion of Healthy Lifestyle
- Physical Examination of Students joining In Campus and Off Campus Activities
- Medical Evaluation of Newly Hired Employees
- Management of Medical Records
- Staff Development
- Outreach Programs
- Assistance to medical emergency cases in the university Referral to affiliated hospitals of the university – Bicol Access and NICC
- Promotes AC health services:
Medicard Telehealth services for full time employees
KonsultaMD Telehealth services for part time employees